On-line Help to Data Status
- Left frame:
- List of the available data
- Right frame:
- Display the detailed data status
How to use it
- At the beginning, the left frame lists the available data in the
abbreviated form of the list of datatype designations
- The right frame is empty
- Display the information
- To display the file content, click on the link corresponding to the selected datatype.
- The number of data for each data source will be displayed in this frame.
- The corresponding references will also be listed.
- Getting data
- Following the link under the journal name will list the data
associated with this reference.
- Following the link under the BibCode will connect to the
ADS Abstract Service and get the abstract for this article.