Query by star number
This form is intended to query the database by star numbers.
To perform selections on observational data, use
- Star numbers can be entered directly if they correspond to the adopted numbering system:
- or in a form like R:xx
if they come from a numbering system listed in the
cross-reference table authors list.
- For example: 3:22 stands for star # 22 from source 3
Stellar names, like those for Pleiades brown dwarfs (Teide1, Calar3, PPl15) can
also be used as a valid identifier.
- Common identifications, like HD, BS/HR, DM, LSS numbers and others can also be used.
- Please, do not enter space between the acronym and the star number: HD23630
- Variable star names should be written like V1004Tau or
PVTau (no space).
Move to the page of Berkeley 30